Transmission of COVID-19 is mainly via respiratory or saliva droplets. If you touch your face , nose , mouth with your hands contaminated by the droplets, the transmission can occurs.
To prevent transmission of covid-19
>>Washing your hands <<
– After sneezing , coughing
– going outside
– taking care of patient
– touching objects like door handle , handrails etc. &
– before eating or preparing foods
– when your hands are dirty
– after handling animals & animals feces
– after using toilet
Wash you hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
Ministry of Health , National Unity Government
Published on: 10 July 2021
Last Updated: 10 July 2021