- Do not start smoking and using tobacco from the beginning.
- Encourage young people and children not to start smoking and using tobacco.
- In front of the children, adults should avoid smoking, having betel and tobaccos, asking children to go and buy cigarettes and betel.
- If you are a user, quit it.
- Encourage and help other users to quit.
- Smokers are more likely to be infected with the Covid-19 virus and to be more susceptible to the disease.
Ministry of Health
National Unity Government
Published on 31 May 2021
Last Updated: 31 May 2021